Thursday, June 29

My friends here are AMAZING. We all started hugging each other in a huge pile last night and crying and "Oh god I love you so much!"-ing and laughing until 2.

I'm starting to miss all of the wonderful people back home, though, the crazy Christopher Street nights, the lunches and walks and photo-hunts and shopping trips and conversations and movies and poems and sun. All the people I love.

When I get home I'm going to move my blog to a new URL. It will still be the same blog, archives and all, but it will have a different address, and I'll be more candid in it. I'll give the URL to almost anyone who asks, but I'll know who my audience is, and my readership will be smaller in general. I'll also take my listing off of the blogger server so I'm not searchable on google or on bloggersearch and I'll be able to use real names without worrying about being stumbled upon. I need to be completely honest about everything. I can't explain here.

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Julia thinks...

hi! i forgot to tell you that i've been blogging again (yay three posts so far). i'm going to keep it while i'm in england. and happy birthday soon!

8:30 PM  
Blogger NEO-Kun thinks...

happy birthday on july 3rd

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?