Tuesday, June 7

everyone he meets, he stays a stranger...

Finals so far:
Chem--either an A or a C. With Schubert I'm never sure.
English--A or B
Spanish--B or below
History--B, although I needed an A to get into AP
Math--haven't taken it yet, but it's going to be horrible.

So maybe I'll get lucky and get an A or two. Probably not.

I already posted today, but I'm not in the mood to study and I feel like writing some more. I took my Spanish final and then realized that conducir has an irregular root. There go the fifty verb-conjugation sentences.

I realized this almost as soon as I finished the test. I was standing in the hall with Eddie, Lucas, Chris, Taylor, Tia and Ella and I just froze up. I got into this weird funk where I felt like the most awkward person ever and couldn't talk. Tia and I went to Cosi to eat sandwiches and then to Urban Outfitters. I remembered with a twinge of comfort that Elena called me Bohemian there yesterday. I bought a simple shirt. We left. I showed Tia my prom dress, making her the only female that's seen it so far (I'm not using the orange one). Not counting my mom or Renata.

The combined faces of Dolly Parton, Simon & Garfunkel, Elton John, Buddy Holly, Jerry Garcia, Elvis, Joan Baez, Richie Havens and the Eisley Brothers are staring at me from the cover of a songbook on the piano. Renata is gossiping on the phone. I feel like I'm under a microscope. I think it's a finals thing.

I've realized that I like wearing dresses.
I wish I could go ballroom dancing.

Wow. My mom just called (talk about being under a microscope) and told me that the way I conjugated the verbs was correct. I feel much lighter suddenly.

Sophomore year was pretty easy, in retrospect. Although I didn't do amazingly, so I really can't talk. Freshman year seemed harder. Maybe it's because I had less friends. Hmmm.

So after talking to Tia and thinking about Oona I've decided that the ultimate aim of my high school life will be being an amazing senior who's worshipped by the lowerclassmen.

My seniors were:
Adrian
Jaya
Legacy (yeah, yeah, I know)
Misa--I thought she was a senior. I know better now, but I still think of her that way.
Sean Tyrer
Hayley Blatt, and
Chloe-whose-last-name-I-don't-know. She was in my yoga class and was shy and possibly drugged most of time and I loved her.
Oh yeah. Moira was pretty cool too.

Despite my every effort to be unlike my parents, I've begun making lists. I also wear beer-logo shirts and ripped jeans and go to thrift shops and finish novels without skipping to the end, though, so I'm still their polar opposite in some respect.

I wanna be a high school goddess. Waaaah.
I'm hungry.
This was a really disjointed post.
The quality of my blog is definately going down. It will return this summer. I promise.
I guess the photos have turned into a bread-and-circuses tactic.
Right now I like being in my body because it kind of reflects me.
I hope I'm a really cool old lady.
Ohmygodgottastudymathaaah!!!!!!

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Jaya thinks...

Oh man! I never thought I could be one of those people! Veevs I love you and now that everyone is out for the summer we can really start to have fun. If only it weren't so hot! And fuck bread-and-circuses, you're hot and very very nice to look at.

7:19 AM  
Blogger VVM thinks...

Oh my god I love you. So much.

And I'm not even an OMG person.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?