Tuesday, May 24

The Promise

I named it that because once I read this book where this girl's father tells her where he is through his letters by making her read books that take place there, and the last one he mentions is The Promise, and when she finds out there's no book called The Promise she realizes that it means he's coming home. I thought it was stupid because there is a book called The Promise. It's by Chaim Potok and it's very good.

Anyway here are some pictures.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My mom rocks. Yes, that's Secret Agent Man.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Guitars are cool. Yes, that's an eight-track tape splitter, because I am indeed an eighties garage/boy-band. And yes, that's a ukelele. Don't ask.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My abuela gave these to me for my eighth birthday. I thought they were the most beautiful things ever.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The unimpressive products of a year of Yarrott's sculpture class.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My earring lamp and Mexican Katrina. And some other shit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me. I tried using the flash, but it made me into a big white square so I reverted back.

So... yeah. That's my life, when I'm not doing other things.

I got up and walked around the house taking pictures until my mom got mad at me. Which was as soon as her episode ended, which was about a minute, unfortunately. Then she left, but I was too lazy to take more. Anyway this is my way of apologizing for a very strange last post.

3 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger WyzWmn© thinks...

how about makin yer pics a little smaller to make yer blog easier for us old farts to view? try irfanview...

5:23 PM  
Blogger Frankie thinks...

Oh my god, I remember that book! Lily's Crossing, right?

7:45 PM  
Blogger VVM thinks...

Yes! I thought nobody else in the world had ever read that book!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?