Wednesday, May 4

rock the vote

Footnote: No one reads this and it's making me sad.

Should I dye my hair a reddish-purplish shade somewhere between Frankie and Joslyn's colors? The color I'm thinking of is a bit more purploid than that, but you get the idea.

You have until Friday.

Go!

6 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

yeah

6:33 PM  
Blogger Jaya thinks...

I personally think you look beautiful au naturale, but then again you'd look beautiful no matter what you did, so if you think it'd be fun, yeah!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Frankie thinks...

I say go for it! What have you got to lose? It'll always grow back normal.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

no. do not die your hair.

by decree of me
thou shalt not die thy hair

there,
it is decreed.
now go forth.

actually truthfully, whatever you did, it would'd be horrible, i just think you look really good with the whole like, earth tone thing, cuz you've got dark skin and dark brown hair and like, purple would...i dunno...it could be chill. whatever u wanna do. be yourself.....ya.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

No! don't dye your hair. You look just fine with your hair the way it is. It's a part of your ravenness...if you catch my meaning. Don't change it. Your hair is much better left alone. It fits you.

--Zack

9:43 AM  
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

*grin*

Just make sure you'll love it.

-curious love -Bogo-san

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?