Thursday, April 21

Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Thirteen weeks of archives! My lucky number. (Either that or I'm doomed...)

Temporarily out of the running, so to speak. Got a lot of work to do this weekend, and I'm going to H.'s country house. I'll probably post on Monday or Tuesday.

I love you, my sunny lovely ones! I feel much saner than when I wrote those last two posts. Many thanks for... erm... ignoring them.

I've been curious about this for a long time, so I'm going to try it:

If you've read my blog/this post, drop a comment. "Yo, it's Joe B." would be fine, or "I'm Joe Shmoe and I approve this blog;" the funnier the better. I just want to know who you are.

...and then say what kind of animal you'd like to be, what color your coffee pot is, and who your favorite superhero of all time is. Professions of undying love are cool too.

6 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

Yo, it's Harry B.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

Yo, It's Elena S. Uhg, goddamit. that so doesn't ring. and i'm copying harry's "yo it's harry b" and elena s doesn't ring like harry b. this sucks. and i can't think of anything to say that's funny, so i'm sorry. well, it's elena. oh wait! starting over!

yombusk?
poom?

yeah it's poom.

omg wait starting over again.

it's yellow sweater. ooommmmmg remember that?! that was inssssaaaaneeeee. anyways, yeah, on with the comment. what kind of animal would i be? i dunno. a platypus. no. a cat. no a fish. omg i'm sure i told u about the time when i was little and i told my dad i wanted to be a fish when i grew up and he was like that's impossible and i was like "i'll show you! i'll be a fish!" hahhahaa. well i dunno. what do YOU think i would be? hm...what is the most cynical animal....i think cats are. they kind of look at you with this whole like, apathetic "fuck you" look most of the time. but i'm not apathetic. i always complain about this girl mel who walks around like that. no. i am a happy animal. a duckie! duckies. yay. what else. omg, like a bird or something. whatever. i'm taking this way to far. oh guess what. i'm listening to dragostea din tea. it makes me sooooo happy....mayahee...mayahoo...mayaha..mayaha-ha. allo....salut....ok that's enough. i can't spell the rest. oh and my coffee pot is black. or maybe silver. i dunno. whatever. why is that interesting to you? i mean, most people didn't really buy their coffee pot...i dunno...i mean, mine was in my house forever....my parents bought it like, way back when many centuries ago (not long after the bible began, jacob lived in the land of canaan, a fine example of a family man, JACOB JACOB AND SONS men of the soil of the sheath and crook, JACOB, JACOB AND SONS a remarkable family in anyone's book. jacob was the founder of a whole new nation thanks to the number of children he had, he was also known as isreal but most of the time his sons and his wives used to call him dad, jacob, jacob and sons, depended on farming to earn their keep, jacob, jacob and sons, spent all of his days in the fields with sheep, ruben was the eldest of the children of isreal with simion and levi (me!) the next in like, naphali and isacaar and asher and dan, zebulen and gad took the total to nine, jacob, jacob and sons, benjamin and judah, which leaves only one, jacob, jacob and sons, joseph jacobs favorite son) ok that's all i can remember of that song. i'm sooooo sorry this comment is so long but I HAD to write like, most of the lyrics. i can't remember what comes after that. omg...the coat song....i think i remember all of the colors...it was red and yellow and green and brown and black and something and ochre and peach and ruby and violet and something and fawn and something and gold and chocolate and mauve and cream and crimson and silver and rose and something and black and green and brown and BLUE!!!!!!! OMG GOOOOOOOOD TIMEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS. ok wow, how the fuck did i get sidetracked onto joseph. oh fuck it's 2:28. i MUST study for my math test tommarow. and no, i'm not tired. i have consumed shitloads of caffeine. and shitloads of food. oh and i had a funny discussion about pot with my parents. i shall tell you about it later. it was hilar. it was almost exactly like in after ashley, when the mom is like "if you're going to try pot, i'd rather you do this with me...omg wanna try it now?" and he's like "mom, it's 500 degrees, and i have mono, maybe i should try it NOW." omg goooooood play. so fucking good, and kieran is soooo fucking hot but once again, i must say, i think a lot of his hotness must be attributed to the characters he always plays. cuz they are just so holden-caulfield esq. CIR is probably his fucking bible like it is mine. omg, u and me and him should like chill and read the gospel together. well anyways my mom was like, i'd rather us buy a pot plant and grow pot and then us put it in brownies or something (cuz i was saying how pot sort of reminds me of the smell of public bathrooms and we were like well then we could put it in brownies and we wouldn't smell it) than you go out and buy pot from some disgusting guy and then make your own brownies and i was like "holy shit. mom. wow. this conversation is fucked up." ok wooooow JESUS CHRIST. i think this comment is the longest one i have ever written. ok gotta go study.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Jaya thinks...

Hey, you can see who it is I'm pretty sure. Ok I want to be a wombat, cause I like saying "wombat", and I don't have a coffee pot. My mom has one, and it's clear. Very groovy. Superhero...probably batman, or the escapist. And yes, I love you to no end, and I'm home in 19 days so I'm really excited about summer. Love you babe!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Jaya thinks...

Hey, you can see who it is I'm pretty sure. Ok I want to be a wombat, cause I like saying "wombat", and I don't have a coffee pot. My mom has one, and it's clear. Very groovy. Superhero...probably batman, or the escapist. And yes, I love you to no end, and I'm home in 19 days so I'm really excited about summer. Love you babe!

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

This is Zack...who else?

6:19 PM  
Blogger VVM thinks...

Molly-the-hat-girl:

Yes! I love tape players!

PS- what's so bad about your hat?

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?