Saturday, April 9

Got a ticket for my destination... doo doo doo...

That's the first thing I heard when I was trying to come up with a title. Whatever. I feel like posting pictures but I don't really have many. I'll do my best.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah, that's Renata in her pijamas.

That's right... Boy II Mensch... from some bar mitzvah or other.

Isn't she lovely, though?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

^ weird picture of me in New Mexico that I found on my computer ^


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yeah, Harry took this one. I look... zitty.

3 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger VVM thinks...

OK, I'm lazy/a loser, so I'm gonna comment on my own blog instead of logging in and editing:

The second picture is actually in my living room, not New Mexico. And yes, it's pretty wierd, and yes, I still have my history textbook, and yes, that ugly painting is actually in my house. Guh.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Lucas thinks...

You two look exactly the same.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

Aaah!

Stalkers will find you now!

run ET run!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?