Wednesday, June 22

I couldn't care less about them dues you say I got...

Things I should probably stop doing:

Biting my nails
Singing duets with Renata out-of-doors, because we always run into people we know
Stopping at thrift shops on a daily basis
Not answering my cell phone when it's my parents
Taking money from the house purse as I need it, even if it's only five bucks
Reading until two or three in the morning
Eating fatty things
Checking people's blogs every morning
Letting my period make me pissy
Pathalogically lying to strangers
Doubting myself
Waking up so late
Buying obscure Japanese candy at Sunrise Mart
Letting myself get nervous around people
Being distracted in class
Drawing in class
Drinking coffee
Forgetting to blog
Forgetting to shave my pits and wearing tank tops
Forgetting to shave my legs and wearing dresses
Sleeping without a bra, 'cause it hurts in the morning
Worrying about my body
Talking to hoboes
Losing my cell phone and calling it instead of looking for it
Missing my sister when she's only been gone for three days
Forgetting about a concert and telling people I'll babysit for them
Assembling the toys in cereal boxes and leaving them by my computer
Obsessively going to the Strand at least every other day
Breaking my harmonicas
Buying cheap-ass things in Chinatown
Encouraging my sister to be anti-authoritarian
Spending hours reading Wigu
Calling people and waking them up
Doing physics in my head on the subway
Carrying black notebooks everywhere
Singing in the shower
Kissing Harry in front of my parents and/or friends
Posting embarrassing photos of my friends, family and self on here
Eating nothing but baguette with butter for breakfast
Getting excited about being able to work the HTML of this thing
Buying copies of books I already have because I want to take more notes
Keeping dead flowers in a vase in the living room
Forgetting to feed the fish
Sitting around in my bathrobe for hours
Letting Gorky plays depress me
Lending books to people who won't give them back
Talking to my sister's friends online
Beinga a hobo

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Jaya thinks...

Besides the dead flowers and killing your fish, you don't need to change anything. You're perfect as is. And Wigu is awesome

11:30 AM  
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

haha... yeah, jaya pretty much said it.

you're crazy.

But DEFINATELY don't stop being crazy.


I love you v... only stop doing things that hurt you.

-wise and ALL KNOWING love-bogo-san

(p.s. *grin*)

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?