Thursday, July 14

Give me hope

Help me cope

With this heavy load...

Good News:
>>LK and I shopped at one thrift store and found about ten things apiece
>>My sister is learning my ways
>>Harry's feet won't die now
>>I'm not in Texas any more
>>I bought a shitload of stuff
>>I cleaned my closet
>>I don't have to take AP Physics next year, although my parents think that's bad news
>>My teacher hates me but otherwise my class is going very well
>>Harry's free half the time
>>I have concerts lined up:
Crosby, Stills & Nash
Paul McCartney
Brian Wilson's Smile tour
The Allman Brothers
Blues Harp at Terra next tuesday (real harp, not harmonica)
La Lanterna this sunday
>>I bought a new harmonica
>>Coffee be good, even if I've over-romanticized it (Harry!)
>>Bought pretty underwear this morning.
>>H. brought me sunflowers, which has always been a childish romantic fantasy of mine. It was really sweet.

Bad News:
>>Old harmonica's screw is lost
>>Elena unhappy in France
>>Have to cough up cash for the two things I asked for for my birthday because Mom bought me things she wanted for herself and everyone else was too lazy to buy me gifts
>>I'm not in Texas any more
>>I'm going broke from buying so much shit
>>Moral code won't let me get stoned and forget about everything
>>Harry's working half the time
>>Not going to perform Irish folk music in a club, since backup guitarist is in France
>>Have to design flyers for Abuelita
>>Have to tour Penn this weekend instead of going to friend's country house, which means awkward four hours with Dad in the car
>>May not get job at Used Book Cafe
>>Pretty underwear was from basement of Old Navy
>>Perfect belt is elusive
>>Got stuck on subway for half an hour and missed my dentist appointment on Wed. You're right, Clark--there's no reason to bless the MTA until the 1-9 and Lexington Line get fixed.
>>No bullet points on this damn thing
>>Blog readership is 1/4 of what it used to be due to summer and crap writing
>>Two assignments due in an hour
>>Have stopped reading essays assigned in class
>>Chocolate jello pudding stains on keyboard now
>>Don't have time to find cheap Nikon manual camera that fits my lens before weekend
>>Have effectively killed the word 'hobo' in a laboriously slow and painful manner
>>Lower body aches from Texas-related atrophy combined with re-introduction to strenuous habitat (NYC)
>>Renata's friends are too inquisitive about my love life! It's creepy!
>>Got no photo for this post. Sorry.
>>Sty under my eye
>>Need to fix two-dollar watch.

Horrible News:
>>Apparantly, my parents don't respect my privacy
>>...or my first amendment rights
>>Spent about an hour sitting on the floor and crying, listening to G.H.'s Give Me Love until Renata woke up and comforted me
>>I'm not going anywhere past six o'clock for the rest of the summer. Possibly ever.
>>REALLY don't want to live here right now.

Yeah. So. Reread this post. It's basically a laundry list for my life. Sorry.

0 New Ideas

New Ideas:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?