Sunday, October 23

pictures of lily

Okay, so here's some stuff from my trip last summer. I just picked a few favorites; I have ten rolls of film here, so I had to limit it a bit. (I think there are sixteen.) They're from all over the place, mostly Strausburg, Ribeauville, Zurich, the Alps and parts of Austria and Germany.

And I wasn't trying to be artsy by tilting the pictures; I'm just not very good with a scanner.

Because I like whining: being grounded made me miss a Calhoun party and a concert and a "chill" and Harry, and I'm sad about it. My parents were talking about H.'s "future" over breakfast, which was depressing. Even the thrift market was closed yesterday, leaving me with a rather dull weekend, aside from Elena's play, which was amazing and ethereal and everything. Everyone read Christopher Durang.

To elaborate: Matt and I tried to buy clothes and failed, and we stopped by at Elena's place, and there was that awkward "remember when I crashed your birthday party?" conversation, and Elena had just woken up, so she just went "dude... yeah. Dude." and Nick was sick and I had to wash dishes so the whole thing just fell apart.

I woke up this morning under three blankets in nothing but a plaid shirt in a sixty-degree house with nothing but beans to warm me up.

They were, however, very good beans.

I hate MySpace. I wish I knew how to close my account.

And the title... I was listening to it last night, and... well, Lily sounds like a French name, I guess. Use your imagination!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 New Ideas

New Ideas:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?