Saturday, February 18

I am on the top of my own tiny world right now. I sucessfully had a fantastic weekend (well, two days out of the five that we have off) while PMSing. I'm more in control of my own emotions than I have been for a long time, and the result is that I'm friendlier towards strangers, closer to my friends, more intellectually stimulated, and having as happy a relationship as ever (I got a blow-up of this along with a few other treats on V-Day). And I got into Webster with my Friends ID, even though the show was 18+, and it was just fantastic. The group was BRMC, and Lauren had treated H. and I to the tickets and had a ball. Anyone who hasn't seen them live is missing out on one of the few rock groups that still shows traces of its blues, gospel and soul roots. Go see them!

1 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger VVM thinks...

Your work is beautiful--same to you!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?