Monday, February 27

On my wall there is an Indian painting on woven cloth-paper that depicts the Buddha being tempted by the demon Mara as he sits beneath the bodhi tree. Looking at it this morning I realized that I pretty much have my work cut out for me for the rest of the school year. I have to not only resist my demons--my self-doubt, myself-pity, my dependency and my mood swings--but must ultimately defeat them.

Unrelated: this morning I went into the computer lab and saw a hole in the corner where several computers had been.

"Doc, there's a hole!"
"What?"
"Are you getting new computers?"
"Yeah, that too. Mostly it's construction."
"What is it, every six months?"
"Pretty much. We're mostly just getting a cabinet back there to hold all the wires."
"What happens to Gandhi?"
"I don't know. Do you want him?"
"Sure."
"All right, rescue him."

So now I have a huge "Think different." poster of Gandhi, and nowhere to put it.

1 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

Kinda jealous, that poster is the MAN.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?