Friday, March 17

One more issue sent to press.
One more class with Ms. Reyes and one less left.
One more time Emma Q. has been nice to me for no reason.
One more time I cried in school (about Ms. Reyes leaving).
One more Jazz Vocal class sacrificed for layout time.
One more wonderful memory of LK.
One more day without Harry.
One more bag full of clothes, Apple Tea and dollar books at the foot of my bed.
One more blister on the sole of my foot.
One more time when I had to ask a stranger to spot me ten cents.
One more St. Patrick's Day when I wore green by accident.
One more week where my nails got bitten all the way down.
One more quarter towards college.
One more day without lunch or breakfast.
One more party that I don't know if I'll go to.
One more white sticker on my wall.
One more roll of film.
One more day when Will D. thinks I'm depressed and I'm actually not at all.
One more prediction that I'll be a journalist.
One more book in the mail.
One more tray of cupcakes devoured by Renata's friends.
One more page of poetry I don't hate.
One more 89.5. (Possibly two, actually.)
One more neighbor who has a password on their wireless internet.
One more conversation with a book vendor while freezing in my italian silk skirt (which I'm in love with).
One more day without word from Scholastic.
One more time my knowledge of Shakespeare has come in handy.
One more time someone noticed that I make more random comments than anyone during class and one more time I didn't mind being laughed at.
One more time I really felt like a dark-eyed gypsy.
One more lunch with cheerful sophomores.
One more weekend already planned without a second to breathe.
One more semipretentious blog post.
One more day of being me.

0 New Ideas

New Ideas:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?