Sunday, April 16

I had an amazing weekend. And I'm on the rag. I went thrift-shopping, took a Math 2C SAT II and an AP English (both practice tests) and scored well, mailed my Ohio forms, went to Matt's show, saw Jerry Lee Lewis, got all my research done for History and typed a bibliography, studied for my Spanish test, ate easter candy, saw my almost-cousin and figured out what's up with Avian Bird Flu from him, and had a few good phone conversations. And then I found $20. (Not even kidding about that last part.) Now it's sunday night and I feel self-sufficient and happy and at peace. I just finished rewarding myself with a bunch of Seinfeld and now my sister and my dad are laughing in the living room and my mom is sneezing, per usual.

I feel good. I've been feeling great all weekend. Maybe it's the weather or something. I look in the mirror and I like my face and I like my body and I like my intelligence and my intense interest in things and my love of life. When I'm confident I have a great personality, too, and I know it and I'm proud of it. It's summer and I'm alive!

1 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger NEO-Kun thinks...

DEFINITELY the weather

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?