Wednesday, April 12

Made my first shirt on my new dress form! I can't repress the urge to tie my hair up with silk ribbons for much longer. I've also been stuffing myself with buttered bread recently. I try to excuse my behavior by claiming to be cultured, but I think it has more to do with PMS than anything.

Seeing other couples at different stages of their relationships makes me realize how far I've come in the course of my own. I've experienced and learned to conquer jealousy, anger, self-doubt, and my period. I remember how I felt swept away at the very beginning and saw everything differently, and how good and how bad things have been. It's two years next month. I've really learned a lot.

And why didn't anyone tell me about Emma and Moll??!

1 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

you didnt know about emma and moll? emma and moll! yeah i dont know what that means. but ??! anyway.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?