Thursday, April 6

Aaah readership got way too high for my liking after that whole fiasco!

Anyway I reorganized my link list recently and ended up at some sites I hadn't seen in a while and some new ones. Check out this cool site of insane wedding dress designs! Some of them are just bizarre. A lot of them are actually really cool.

And while we're linking, check out this guy's story about the dangers of listening to punk-rock en route to the airport.

Ugh. I can barely breathe.

Considering how sick I am, though, I've been having a lot of fun for the last few days. I'm not saying that it's fun to be sick, even though I once did, but by coincidence I've been having a good time and it makes things much easier.

Audrey said my grades are in the top 50% but might not fall in the top 25% at the end of this year. I have to work hard!

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

Work hard sick V!

I love you, so sleep tight!

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

Audrey says many things.
-Clark

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?