Saturday, April 1

If you could have one mutant X-man power and were not allowed to use any superhero powers already invented by a major comic company, what would it be?

Harry, you're not allowed to comment 'cause you already came up with one.

5 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

tee hee

10:05 PM  
Blogger Jaya thinks...

power to make people feel really uncomfortable...oh wait i already do that. sweet! i'm a superhero!

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

i'd have to agree with harry...definitely reading minds.

p.s. - thanks for an awesome night!

-kate

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

^ oh shoot...didn't read the invented already part...I'd like the power to split myself into two people specifically for the purpose of sleeping all day while my other self goes to class and takes notes for me.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?