Tuesday, March 21

Ms. Reyes took my 89.5 and gave me an A-, and I suspect that Quinones and Spieldenner did the same, and Harry has Spring Break, and V for Vendetta was amazing, and everything worked itself out, and there's only two months left of school, and the freshmen and sophomores respect me, and I'm reading some really amazing stuff, and all my hard work payed off! And European colleges look exciting.

When I was a freshman it was my dream to be a senior that the underclassmen worshipped. Now I'm a junior and I don't really care what they think (with the exception of a few I really like). Other people don't seem important to me any more. Am I maturing, or just becoming an egotist?

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

Ha Ha probably both you mature egotist you!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Sophie thinks...

The older I get, the more self-absorbed I realize I am. And consciously trying to make other people like you is exhausting, and never seemed to work for me. It seems that you have realized this. And European colleges do sound really amazing, though I don't really know of any.
P.S. There's a possibility I could be in NYC this summer. Not sure yet, hopefully.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?