Wednesday, March 29

Just woke up and barely remember my freaky dream, but it was the first nightmare I've had in a while. It was very surreal. At one point I was being chased by shoes that had come to life by the power of speculation and came out of the yellow wallpaper of the bathroom (a nod to Charlotte G-P). There was something about a hotel room where they stole my DVD player, and then I was in this building with all these thin pale people whose features were fading away. And then this woman came and took me out of the building and told me she was going to make a lady of me and then she tortured me in wierd ways. I had to take a shower in this huge beautiful round shower thing, but all the soap and shampoo and stuff was just out of my reach. Then she started giving me pictures of people and told me to start falling in love with them. I was on this huge gorgeous white canopy bed that must have gone on for at least a mile and I couldn't get off of it until I'd picked someone to marry.

I think it has to do with college. It won't leave me alone!

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

tranquila, senorita. Things will be OK...I know it's hard to think about things other than college right now, but if you take some time to enjoy the here and now (which seems to make you very happy, i don't know, i don't know you all too well), perhaps this fear of College and the pressures therein existing will vanish.
-k

3:28 PM  
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

Good advice K~!

I don't even know you but I've constructed a shrine for you in my heart all the same~!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?