Thursday, March 23

I'm smart.
I'm a great editor.
I'm not ditzy.
I'm loving.
I'm independent.
I'm always thinking.
I'm learning what my tastes are.
I'm happy.
I'm well-read.
I'm young.
I probably say "society," "intellectual," "empowerment," and "perspective" several times a day.
I'm in love.
I'm lucky.
I'm unusual.
I'm mature.
I'm awkward.
I'm big.
I wear boots to make myself bigger.
I'm a word person.
I'm a night person.
I'm not at all a morning person.
I'm not a hipster.
I'm an insomniac when I'm unhappy.
I can see really well in the dark.
I'm a good sister.
I'm a bad daughter.
I'm not a stoner.
I never excercise.
I never wear makeup.
I never write in blue ink.
I keep secrets well.
I often misjudge people on first impression.
I drink a glass of chocolate milk with coffee every morning.
I'm a terrible guitarist.
I'm a decent harpist (harmonica, not harp).
I'm a mediocre singer.
I love folk and rockabilly and jazz and gospel and blues and motown.
I love autobiographies and Russian literature and e.e.cummings.
I love making my own clothes.
I love street hot dogs.
I'm not a vegitarian.
I'm in a good place right now.
I like taking SAT's.
I hate getting bad grades. (I think everyone does.)
I love finding people who are cool but don't leave a bitter wake behind them.
I'm sick of high school.
I'm sick of living with my parents.
I'm sick of not having time to read.
I'm addicted to webcomics.
I'm addicted to wikipedia.
(I blame Harry.)
I don't know myself perfectly and I'm pretty much constantly confused, but I feel like I'm making slow progress that I can only see after it happens. If you can decipher any meaning in my last sentence.
I'm seeing an eye doctor pretty soon, so I'd better cut this short.

PS-wrote this a moment before reading Jaya's last post. Cosmic coincidence?

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

you don't use blue ink?

Discrimination!!

naughty v!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Jaya thinks...

It's because we're so much cooler than everyone else. I love you!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?