Wednesday, May 17

People who are nice to everyone make everyone around them uncomfortable because they highlight their incecurities. (I hope you can decipher my meaning through all those "they"s.) It's almost as bad as being mean to everyone. You have to wonder what they really think of you. On the other hand, it does make things comfortable in social situations.

SO MUCH WORK and Zack and Harry are on their way over and I'm not sure how I'm going to get it all done.

Dancing is awesome. I think I'm going to try to take a tap class this summer.

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Bostonbootgirl thinks...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Sophie thinks...

I had a dream about you and several of your friends last night. It involved lots of codes and disguises, it was fun. But I just realized I don't have your email.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?