Sunday, May 14

Haven't been blogging much lately. Haven't been sleeping much, either, come to think of it. I've never been so concerned about finals in my life. I'm also probably getting sick and already getting my period. Some of the stuff I'm learning is really cool, though. One of these days I'm going to post a bunch of literary terms just so you can see how wierd and awesome they are.

And David ordered bull penis at a Japanese restaurant on his birthday last night. And took a bite. That's courage, folks.

No sixteen-year-old should have to have her own resume.

I have a million thoughts in my head. My notebook is filling up faster than I can believe. I'll need a new one soon. I have a million things I feel like writing about and no time to do it in.

Life is so wierd.

0 New Ideas

New Ideas:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?