Tuesday, May 2

EDIT: MY BOYFRIEND'S AWESOME

I blog too much. Anyway, here's pictures of the skirt I just finished. It's not an especially amazing skirt, and I've made cooler stuff, but it was hard to make the ruffles hang right and to get the waist band to fit and slope the right way, so I'm proud of myself.

The raw materials:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you ever wondered what I look like naked, it's something like this (but not made out of the Financial Times and packing tape):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Sophie thinks...

Hmm... I'd never thought of bubble wrap as being erotic. Thanks for broadening my horizons.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?