Saturday, April 29

Semi-random thoughts:

I gave myself time off to see Harry last night and go to the play and the cast party today. And now I have a ton of work hovering just above my head.

I'd rather be in college than be in high school, but if I have to be in high school, I'd rather be a senior. So things are looking up with the passage of time. I'm even breaking my first semester pattern of antisocial-ness.

I LOVE being with people who understand me. Nobody ever completely understands anyone else, but it can be enough. Haven't seen Lauren in ages, and I'm avoiding calling her because I don't have time to see her for the next few weeks anyway. I'm skipping three parties this weekend. I don't eat lunch any more and I work through my frees. But I when I get a chance to be with the people who get me, it gives me a clean slate in a strange way. I'm completely restored.

I'm really glad I went to see Harry last night.

0 New Ideas

New Ideas:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?