Tuesday, April 25

So I'm trying this vow of silence thing again tomorrow. I failed miserably last time when Andy Fish took us to the park and asked me if I had any good concerts coming up, and I actually shouted. I have no concerts this year, two Holocaust survivor speeches to attend, and no really interesting classes. Oh, and I have Jazz Vocal, as does Rachel B. (who's running the thing). But Bob will probably just let us go.

In other news, I got to shut my parents up with my good SAT scores and my National Merit thing for my PSAT last year, both in the same day. And it rocked. And I'm going to be in the city on my birthday for the first time in my life. I'm thinking of getting all my friends to come over and meet each other, because they're all awesome and random. But that's in July, and I can't afford to think any farther than a week into the future right now.

My schedule is INSANE! And I'm sick of Robin Bowman thinking I have the same academic life as all the sophomores, because I'm under such insane pressure right now that it's almost suicidal.

3 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

congratulations! and I agree with Zack; junior year is a nightmare, but once it's over, you'll feel so accomplished (you'll also feel a strong desire to catch up on all the sleep you've missed, but hey, that's not so bad either).

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

Robin Bowman is the hell-bitch spawn of the devil from hell.

In fact, I believe that is her official school title.

-matt

8:40 PM  
Blogger Julia thinks...

ugh robin bowman...words cannot express how much I hate her, or how glad I am that she is leaving.

sorry that the only comment I've made on your blog in a while is a negative one, haha

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?