Sunday, April 30

There's good music and then there's incredible, inspired music. The kind that sends chills down your back and periodically sends you into an orgasmic ecstasy. The same is true of writing. There's good writing and then there's really amazing writing. To some degree it's relative, but there's a component of the universal in everything truly great.

Watching Martin Luther King speak gives me chills. Reading picture-books on him every year since I was three and textbook chapters on him when I got older had almost no effect on me at all. But watching a video in Ms. Reyes' class last week just did it somehow. It was incredible.

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger NEO-Kun thinks...

I have the same birthday as MLK. Isn't that cool?

8:00 AM  
Blogger NEO-Kun thinks...

I haven't seen a musical period.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?