Wednesday, May 3

Bob Rosen comments every day that "It's unbelievable! You're actually from fourty years ago! You're like the people I knew growing up! You're like someone from my generation!" The people Bob knew growing up include Mezz Mezzrow's son, so I take it as a compliment. Anyway, it was his birthday today, and we all sang for him and had a lovely time. Bob's awesome.

History of Jazz is happening!

I'm signed up for twelve classes next year, three of which are APs. I don't know whether it's suicide or a great idea, because all of my classes are going to be really interesting but really hard.

And I have an AP tomorrow and an awards ceremony tonight and I've spent the last hour surfing the internet.

And, um, this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger NEO-Kun thinks...

what APs? have you taken any AP classes in 10th grade?

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

you write well

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

i beg to differ.

3:54 PM  
Blogger VVM thinks...

Then don't read it.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Renata thinks...

hah, i signed up for history of jazz too, and i have 15 classes, but no APs.

2:28 PM  
Blogger VVM thinks...

I did that for three years and nearly screwed myself out of an education. I'm smart enough to get straight A's. So I'm working my ass off for two months to try to fix my junior year grades. End of story.

And who is "you guys?" 'Cause most of the people commenting aren't actually all that worried about their grades. And the rest are anonymous.

If you think I'm a loser, then don't read my blog. Period.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?