Thursday, August 18

Hit the road, Jack...

Going to Germany, France and Switzerland until the 28th. Kind of a spur-of-the moment decision on my parents' part. Had an amazing day with Harry yesterday and said a heartwrenching goodbye to my beautiful, beautiful Laura the day before, after a jeans-shopping trip for Harry and a dinner during which our waiter heard the words "okay... what the gynecologist did to her." The only negative things I can think of is that I still haven't showered (it's 11:50) and that my ipod charger won't plug in there.

PS- I may see Jack2 there.

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

Isn't Jack2 in France?

Have a fun trip.

--Zack

11:18 AM  
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

I miss you Veronicaaaaaa!!!


*weep weep*

come hoooome!!!


...

love harry.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?