Monday, November 21

Beat it

My weekend:

I freaked out and broke down on Friday.

On Saturday I screwed up the lights for the play (mildly)--"Veronica, I love you, I love you, I love you so much. But you really fucked up the first act." -Lucas

Had dinner with Nico and my sister at Joe Jr.'s between performances--"Senior year was my best year of high school"--and bought a book on his reccomendation that is proving extremely depressing.

Decided that I love Dan Yawitz--"Look at you, you just radiate personality!"

Tap danced at the cast party and got a piggy-back ride from Clark, who then proceeded to put my rose in his hair and imitate me--"Bob Dylan! Thomas Hardy! Treeees!"--for the rest of the night.

I also took Tory home with Burke, Tia, Matt and Clark and scared her a bit when we started reminiscing about last year's parties. In addition, I lead everyone about twenty blocks in the wrong direction, leading us to "People With A.I.D.S. Plaza" ("People-with-severe-testicular-disorders Boulevard!" -Matt). Clark's never, ever going to let me hear the end of it.

Didn't do any homework.

Didn't work on my play.

Found a pair of glasses that I like better than either of the pairs I've got.

Had a good time with Harry.



I've decided that I simply have to be happier. I need to make an effort to make myself happy every day and resist depressing thoughts. It's starting to be a real problem. It's starting to affect other people and other aspects of my life.

I think I can do it. As recently as last summer DaSilva and his ilk called me carefree (well, "so fucking carefree!"--to be precise) and I felt like a free spirit. I had a good time this weekend. I know I can be a confident, fun person. I know I can be happy and carefree again and know myself and know my own opinions and hold decent conversations. I need to eat healthy and treat myself well and do things that make me happy.

Winter's coming slowly. It's like it's giving me extra time, one last chance to cast a better shape before I'm frozen in place.

I think I can do it.

1 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Shyamanga thinks...

Came across your blog by accident. Very interesting. Impressed with your taste, being someone so young. You missed out on 'His Bobness'and his ilk. Will explore it one fine day.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?