Saturday, November 12

may you always be deep-rooted

when the winds of change shift

I met Adrian Tomine and Seth and stumped them with a good question! That's a lie. They answered it very well. But they were happy about it and smiled at me. Until my mom and I made them sign about a dozen books.

Parties these days are getting lame. Harry, Travis and I went to a huge one and left early because Harry was the oldest guy there, and Travis was the youngest, and neither of them wanted to talk to anyone, and I barely knew any of the people there. Everyone just talked about how this year's parties were nothing like last year's. And there was nothing but lite beer and a little vodka, which I don't like.

Is it just me, or do most of the sophomore girls look the same?
I finally found a Christmas present for Harry.
I can't think of what to write. I'm going to the thrift market. More later.

0 New Ideas

New Ideas:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?