Tuesday, November 1

Can You See Me?

My mom and sister went to see Santana without me, so I ate a cupcake, reread Understanding Comics (so good!) and decided to post again with some of the halloween photos I found on my sister's camera.

Look at Harry's sketchlog.

Fish eeeeeemailed meeeeeee....

And out of sheer boredom I checked to see what searches people have done recently that came up with my blog. (StatCounter does that for you. I didn't ask around or anything.)
They are as follows:

3 "darkeyedgypsy blog"
1 "andres andrade"
1 "what clear liquid would turn another liquid pink"
1 "rock n roll if you wanna dance with me"
1 "myspace aviators"
1 "i got the sun in the morning"
1 "how many awards have the poet thomas hardy recieved"

I think that says something about me.
I dunno what. Something.





Travis was Tom Perry^^^















I hate that people care what other people look like so much. They judge people by their looks completely. They like to be friends with good-looking people. They want to date good-looking people. They like elusive, unreal people, perfect images, even if they're images of pain and helplessness. I feel like I'm constantly being judged by people I don't even know how to judge back, like I was born naked on a battlefield without armor or weapons.

I'm so fucking sick of it all.

I don't even have the emotional energy to get up and feed myself fattening food.
I feel SO FUCKING PATHETIC.

1 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

as I said....its not eeeeeeveryone. chillllllllll. reallly. i'm actually. not. kidding. chill. because i said. goddamit, i haven't chilled with you in forever. i mean u saw my play but we didn't chilll. well we chilled for like five minutes that day earlier with matt. anyways. you're losing the chill vibe. and something i just thought of - u said you were too emotional, but don't you ever think maybe you're so emotional cuz you tell yourself you are? or cuz some side of you actually wants to be this big emotional person? and thats not a really your fault or a bad thing or anything cuz we all have sides. that sounded weird. thats not what i mean. i mean like, use the mind over matter thing. USE THE FORCE. don't tell yourself your overly emotional. tell yourself you're not. be the chill. CHILL. listen to some beatles or some cream or some whatever. oh and one of your posts was called swlabr. dude that is a fucking crazy song. strange brew is really chill. listen to that. its just like neaaaaaaaaaaaruuuuweaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i dunno. that wasn't like, me trying to be funny. thats how it makes me feel. it makes me feel chilled. listen to it dude. or listen to bobby d. or don't cuz he might make you think too much. thought isn't always good. listen to like, only relaxing stuff. omg. guess what i just thought of. the greatful. the cheerful. and yes, the really, really nearful. putt putt goes to the moon. dude play some fatty bear or something. pretend you are 11 years old. hell, pretend you're 5. pretend you're 2. pretend you're 6 months. pretend you're in a uterus. but don't think to much about it. relllaaaaaaaaaaaax. omfg. yoga. yogatize. yeah. ok. i'm done here. we will chill and i shall teach you the ways of the chill. because i said.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?