Thursday, October 27

baby, baby, can't you hear my heartbeat?

dum ba dum, duh dum ba dum ba dum dum...
I love that song.
I think I already used this title. Or something like it. Whatever.

This is the story of a pretentious high school kid who had a dull day.

I talked to Matt for two or three hours last night, during which I made a hat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com.

I stayed for three hours doing layout yesterday only to find out that none of it worked and I have to go in at nine Sunday morning to redo the whole thing with Matt and Jake and Donovan. It might be fun, actually. It was fun last time.

I spent two hours making three boxes of cupcakes for the Katrina benefit thing, because I feel guilty for not feeling moved and for not even going to the event. Am I a bad person?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I bruised my ankle biking home. While standing still.

More mixed signals from an old friend.

Everything was cold and I hid in my velvet coat that's falling apart and wished it were Friday, so I could look forward to seeing Harry, who I miss terribly. I fell asleep with a physical ache in my chest last night. Love is unhealthy.

I wanna go back to being a vegitarian, but I had a BLT with Clark and Matt today and realized that it will be really, really hard to go back. I'm contemplating whether I have enough energy to deny myself things right now. I know I can do it because I've already done it for four years, but it wasn't all that enjoyable, and I didn't really do it right. So I don't know.

I kept lauging at the Darwin movie in Bio in the most terrible parts, like when they were debating, or when his kid was dying. Blake noticed but didn't shush me. I think he knew how lame the movie was.

I'm a bad daughter.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's winter.

1 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

i read your blog!!
i rock.

and i love how "i had a dull day" is directly followed by "i talked to matt"

haha, i should read more often, who knows what ill discover. . .

-matt

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?