Monday, November 28

every time you move your mouth

If I thought there was any worth to anything I've ever written I wouldn't care about anything else in the world.

I've spent the last few days either procrastinating or working on my play. And I still hate it.

Diane Moroff says that's natural.
I still hate it.
I think I've killed my muse.
If she was real in the first place.

In other news, I sorted it out and decided that I like my closet. I can't wait to get a sewing machine and start re-making things.

I am a drifter and don't have very many friends but I'm getting used to it. Someone told me today that I came across as very strong. (Not physically, of course.) I was pleasantly surprised. I've always wanted to be considered strong, more than almost anything else, but breaking into tears just about every weekend doesn't exactly encourage that belief. Strong like Misa and Adrien and Sonia and Jaya. Tall and beautiful and independent.

I just wish I knew how to talk to H.

1 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Jaya thinks...

Hey, I'm not tall!
But I'll take all the other adjetives.
And you are all of that and more. Love you.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?