Friday, November 25

it's okay to shoot the moon...

I AM CAPABLE OF BEING AN AMAZING PERSON.

I'm feeling better.

I want to go to college and live like a free spirit and start over again and be wonderful.

I think my posts will be a bit more concise from now on.




Edit: PS- Happy (belated) thanksgiving, everyone. I hope yours was as Mexican and less viral than mine.

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Sophie thinks...

Unfortunatly, chilaquiles have not yet made delicious, somewhat painful entrance into my Thanksgiving weekend.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Shyamanga thinks...

Hello Ms. Tambourine Girl,

Happy (belated) thanksgiving. Good to know you are His Bobness' disciple and that you sound like Him. Hmmmmmmmmmm not bad.

I'm going for a blues concert today evening - John Primer - the bluesman from Chicago (know him?)Here in India, it's rare that we get to savor real live shows by international musicians, specially blues and jazz. I'm excited and damn right I've got the blues!!!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?