Tuesday, December 6

Mellow Yellow

So I haven't updated in a couple days... I think... I don't really remember. I don't know what to write. Lauren came to school yesterday. It was fun... I didn't have many classes, so it was mostly just hanging out, but she got to meet some of my friends and Ms. Reyes and I got called "Viva-Diva-Delicious" for the first time in my life.

I wore boots that are about four inches high today and Travis is still taller than me. I'm doomed.

And I said something in meeting about humanizing art and everyone thinks I'm insane. I'm not a very good orator. I get nervous. The best part, though, is that when people look at me funny after something like that I just don't care. I'm not even mildly embarrasssed.

I just spent a whole period reading the archives of Go-Girly. I finally finished.

Donovan Leitch is doing a book signing today. I don't know if I'm going.

I changed the background of my blog, but now I'm not sure if I like it.

My mom was saying something on the phone to one of her relatives about how "V seems happy this year" and I quickly corrected her. I think I freaked her out a little bit.

In spite of everything, I feel mellow.
I feel vaguely happy.
I feel like making cookies.
I miss my Harry.

Edited in: I like this one...

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

Pedastalize = not a word

2:03 PM  
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

I miss my V...

I think I'll pedastalize her.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?