Monday, December 12

that gets my goat

I couldn't think of a song name, so I opened my "Blues Harmonica for Beginners" book (no, I haven't actually read it) and found the first song. It actually looks pretty complicated. A lot of bent notes.

I spent my weekend watching Hitchcock movies Seinfeld episodes, buying Christmas presents, playing the harmonica and cleaning out my closet. I went to the Housing Works volunteer party, but I hadn't shown up for my shift in three weeks, and I don't really know anyone, and they're all working professionals out of college and grad school, so I just felt out of place. I did get some free jewelry, which was nice, but I ended up leaving early, mostly because I felt like the few people who did talk to me (mostly Kurt) did it more out of pity than anything else, and the guy who was hitting on me was weird. Very weird. I kind of thought he was a woman at first, and he's not a cross dresser or anything.

I went back to the cafe again today, because I felt guilty about taking the jewelry when I hadn't really been working very hard, and it was fun. I came late because of Jazz Vocal rehearsal, but we're still in pretty bad shape. Maddy, Rachel and Adam are so obnoxious, and everyone else just acts strange and feeds their feelings of superiority. I'd rather be a little lame than condescending.

Anyway! I don't want to start badmouthing people. Here are some photos I put on my wall. Click to enlarge.

I think I'm gonna start taking my camera to school to photograph some of the people I know. Everyone already thinks I'm crazy, so they won't even look twice when I start taking pictures of them.

And here's the polaroid Lauren took of Harry and I. If I had a goat, and if I had to give it to someone, he'd probably get it.




2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Jaya thinks...

i wanna see the polaroid of all of us!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

VERONICA STOP TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE NEGATIVELY!!!!

seriously.

~love- Hy-boy.

(p.s. hot photo. *Grin*)

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?