Sunday, December 11

tooty fruity, for lack of a better title

My blog has gotten very vague and angsty. I'm sorry.

One last emotional statement:
When I hear Harry say "I love you, V" so tenderly and so sincerely it's so overbearingly sweet and wonderful that I don't even know what to say. When everything's at its best I'm so happy I want to cry. There's no better feeling in the world.

My weekend:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Sophie thinks...

Veronica, I have a confession to make. I found your photobucket, looked at all the pictures, and here is the verdict :you and all your friends are gorgeous and awesome and I kind of hate you for being so damn cool, but I also want to come live with you. See, I have this friend who is this incredibly complex, intellectual, self-depricating, magnetic, wildly popular person that rarely occurs in the suburbs, and I really kind of hate him for all that. I imagine I would hate you and your friends as well, in a really strangely loving way. Does this make any sense?
Don't take this the wrong way, I totally think that we should be friends.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

*grin* I don't think veronica is the sort of girl to fill people with hate.

Exasperation maybe?

heh.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

my mind, body, and soul are filled with thoughts of you as my weary hands spread paint on plaster at 5:27 in the morning.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?