Thursday, December 8

First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is...

Everything's so damn complicated...

Donovan was amazing. I can think of no other description than DaSilva's: "That's fucking deep, man!" I love that kid.

Renata and I are playing the coffee house. Come watch!

My sister started a blog (in my links on the sidebar) but won't let me link to it in a post. So I'll just mention it casually without actually linking.

My glasses came in. I have to pick them up.

The paper got delayed until after break.

I hate my play.

I love my Harry and my sister.

Andy emailed me. I don't know how I feel about it.

I have huge bags under my eyes now. People have been avoidng me all day and I don't really care. I'm so sick of this school.

Anyway, things aren't so bad, I guess.

4 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

Please take time to visit my blog Http://drivenjnf.blogspot.com
Thank you!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

I love you veronica...

and I love you.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Renata thinks...

and i love you too

and referring to the link constitutes "linking to renata's blog"

12:40 PM  
Blogger VVM thinks...

y'know, leaving a comment is an even more effective way to get people to visit your site...

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?