Friday, March 3

What a wierd day. It turns out that I missed a bio quiz by showing up late and Blake never told me about it but gave me a zero and counted it like a lab and so my grade is a D. Two periods before I'd gotten a 98 on a spanish test. Right after that I took a history test I thought I would fail and did ok. I bought a pair of jeans and a pie and watched Pierrot le Fou, courtesy of Neo, whom I adore. I really like underclassmen. I feel pretty. I feel smart. I feel vaguely bored. I have to piss.

I'll tell the hobo story later. Not much in the mood for blogging right now because I've been writing so much and don't really want to re-articulate every deep thought of the day. Suffice it to say that there were many.

0 New Ideas

New Ideas:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?