Thursday, May 25

Finals hate me. Here's what's happened so far:

iPod broke.

English final- Sarah told us in class that it was at 8:15. Alex, Max, Nijel, Chris and I showed up at 8. Turns out it's at 12:15. I didn't even have an iPod to pass the time with. We were all coffee-stoked and by the time the test started I was ready to fall asleep.

History paper got deleted after about five hours of work. When I turn it in, the glue has gotten stuck to the cover picture and Ms. Reyes has to rip my folder to get it off. Then she asked me why the pictures weren't in the text. "My computer broke" is never a plausible excuse, so I made something up.

Layout took forever and still hasn't hit the press.

I was exhausted last night after helping Harry pick new shoes and feeding both him and Zack, so I went to bed at 10. At 11 they wake me up to say that on the answering machine Tim left a message five or six hours ago telling me that the Spanish final is at 8, not at 12. So I lost five hours of study time that I had been counting on. I couldn't study at 11, so I tried to go back to sleep, but I stayed up worrying until 12:30.

But this morning my iPod was miraculously fixed and I realized that I was actually pretty well prepared for my Spanish final.

I think it's a good sign.

1 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger NEO-Kun thinks...

well... you know... at least you didn't spend your precious study time making an AWESOME MARBLE RUN LIKE ME AND TRAVIS DID!!! mwahahahaha
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4z1AkoF0IBY

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?