Wednesday, February 23

14. ___

Okay, you guys, I'm gonna do a big cd-burning kick this weekend, so turn in your requests! Seriously, though. I love spreading music, and I have pretty much everything except the Grateful Dead and Phish because I don't really listen to them. Obscure, random, illegal, classical... you name it! (Please do!)

Footnotes: My title references one of Jaya's legends. Pizza for whoever's hip to it, because I'm not. And everyone read Alex's blog because he's just the most amazing guy. And this doesn't count as a post because it's really just a livejournal-entry-esque blurb.

6 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Julia thinks...

Can you burn me some bob dylan? please? Any other reccomendations? I love getting more music...I'll burn you some stuff if you want...have you ever heard of hot tuna? I'm burning that for Renata I think if she likes it so you can let me know...And have you ever heard Blind Willie McTell?? No, I mean the bootleg version. You've heard Blood On The Tapes (No, not tracks, its the bootleg first version of the cd), right?

9:03 AM  
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

Heh... veronica... I challenge you to find songs by The Pillows and burn it to a disk.

And then listen to them.

In turn I will be your slaave!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jaya thinks...

Wait, my legend? I have a legend? What is it? And ok, my artists to find:
Ugly Casanova
Final Fantasy (not the game, the person)
The Network
The Arcade Fire
Kings of Leon
The Forty Fives
The Decemberists

11:08 AM  
Blogger Jaya thinks...

But these are reccomendations for you, I'd love Zeppelin II and some ACDC. Rock!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

Hmmmm... I wouldn't mind some Bob Dylan, if burning it isn't too much trouble for you. I haven't heard much of him and it would be interesting to hear more.

--Zack

10:22 AM  
Blogger HOJ & co. thinks...

i want a guilty pleasure mix. you know when everyone's back is turned and you just stuff ABBA into your CD player? Like, BAD good music. Do you deal in bad-good music or just good-good music? Because I have enough of that. And make sure no one knows about this because I have to protect my rep. You know my rep.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?