Tuesday, February 15

Coming Back To Me

Today Oona and I were badass.

We cut two classes in a row.

I clogged up my nose and told Chris I had a cold to get out of Fitness, and Oona had a sub and didn't care. We even went to the Stu and held our turf in the corner for a full forty minutes. I up-and didn't go to Sculpture, and I don't know what I'm going to tell Yarrott tomorrow. He'll definately give me a B or B+ now.

Why do I just simply not care?

I'm in such a good mood.

Good Stuff:
>>I finally got a new bag! I probably won't use it long, but for two bucks, you can't go wrong.
>>Went to the Tea House again. I don't know why that made me happy, but it did. Aside from a certain someone not being very firm in the convictions she needs to have...
>>Amanda and I got some great vinyls. REALLY great. Like "Yes-albums-and-live-broadcasts-from-brittish-radio-stations-in-perfect-condition" great.
>>My dad decided RANDOMLY to increase my allowance and stop making me work for it. I can't explain how uncharacteristic of him such actions are.
>>I now have a solid A in Camille's class, her highest grade, and I just found out that she too shares my passion for folk music.
>>I think I'm really starting to understand The Crying of Lot 49. Although Fish now thinks I'm a dork for it. Laura too, probably. Ah, well!
>>Tory was over today, interacting with Harry, which is always amusing, especially since I'm ninety-nine percent sure that she has a crush on him. Plus she'd just had rich dark chocolate.
>>I love my boyfriend. I do. Even though he insists on whipping out his laptop in the middle of the park and then complains when the birds shit on it.
>>My sister said that talking to me was more therapeutic for her than talking to a shrink. And made me a Valentine's Day card.
>>I had a great Valentine's Day! For ONCE it wasn't depressing as all hell. (I can't speak for my sister, though; she had a palate expander put in her mouth, and by a female dentist, no less. I told her she should at least have a guy in her mouth on V-day. I don't think she liked that.)
>>Bob Dylan is touring again, dates and prices TBA. And you can bet I'll sell my soul to get tickets.
>>The Music this thursday, opened-for by Cassavian! (im, not. lazy! i,m edg.y)
>>I found my favorite harmonica again. This doesn't sound like a big deal, but it really is.
>>Harry finally changed his template! He didn't republish, though, so it was rather pointless, but still...
>>Conversation from earlier: Me: My relationships with Alex and Oona are very similar.
Harry: I hope not, given how often you kiss her!
Me: except for that part.

My mom is actually trying to force the computer off, so I have to go. I love you guys!
Oh, man, I'm in such a good mood. Who needs drugs? This is good enough!

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

*siigh* Ok ok... the blog has been updated, the skin has been changed, and all your desires have been fulfilled. *deep bow*

And veronica! Please please please... if you don't remember exactly what was said ... or what happened... even if you get the context of the story right... could you at least try and check up on what actually happened? Hehe... I love you... but I really hope that I get to edit your biography if I get written into it...

-thrallesque love- Bogo-San

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

Maybe you should stop genocide in China? Or in Brit'n...Happy now V.V?

~BRAM

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?