Sunday, February 6

yea! heavy and a bottle of bread

I've been wondering since about thursday why nobody has posted any new blog entries, and generally feeling annoyed, until I realized that I hadn't posted anything either. Anyway, a few things I'd like to get straight:


1.I no longer have any sort of "thing" for Andy. I was merely reminiscing when I wrote that post. Therefore there is no controversy.

2.I am not a procrastinator. In fact, I finished all my homework this weekend on saturday morning. If I was a little hyper after I ate a cup of chocolate brownie batter ice cream, I truly can't be blamed, and if Harry took the comments off of his blog, how could I rebutt his accusations? Anyway, I am a very hard worker.

3.Renata and I are much more mature than Harry and Travis. It's just true.

4.Tomorrow is Elena the Magnificent's beautiful birthday. I love you. And I will find the buddha earrings if I have to spend the next week doing it.

5.Oona is lovely
She doesn't know that I am

Filled with green envy.
(I'm not actually jealous of her; I just love her and wouldn't mind being her.)

6.Paul McCartney's superbowl performance was overrated.

7.Jack2 is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. It struck me today that I've never really told him that. I aspire to parallel him.

8.Elena and Avery are not from Mexico.

9.New blog list: Rachel, Oona, Neo, Julia, Renata, my second blog (named after a Matthew Arnolds poem. I'm just that artsy.) Sorry, but I've been meaning to do that for a while, and the list just isn't getting any shorter. I'm sure more are on their way, too.


This weekend I went with Elena to see Forbidden Broadway. It was one of the most hilarious plays I've ever seen, and the cast (of four members and one pianist) was amazing. Every satirical word hit home. Seeing Phantom of the Opera and Avenue Q get slandered was painful, though.

I also went to eat with my sister, Harry and Travis and acted like a five year old. It was great. Renata and I started to imitate Travis and Harry, and Harry said "Wow, you guys are so wierd," which made us crack up all over again. My cheeks ached from laughing at the end of the night. We had terrible cheap sushi. Afterwards I went to Harry's and had a lovely romantic time. I am so terribly in love. It's so relieving.

I also went to Frankie's for the assistant-director-ish party-thing, even though I only went to one thingy. It was a blast, and I felt infinately less self-conscious than when we went to Rocky Horror a few months ago. The difference was palpable. I'm still not completely secure, but I suppose having people in my grade and even younger with me probably helped. And having had a lot of chocolate and tea. And knowing everyone better.

My schedule and the scheduling world in general is against me. I can't take any of the classes I want to take, and besides that, I already have simply too much to do. There are about thirty people I can list off the top of my head that I'd really like to get to know better, and unfortunately many of them are leaving, graduating, changing schools, falling out of touch with me, gone forever, or just simply leading busy lives. Why do I always feel that I love more than I am loved? Why do I fall in love with everyone I meet?

A few days ago I bit into a butterfinger bar and felt the strongest sense of nostalgia that I have perhaps ever experienced. It was painful. I walked out of Chem and cried in the bathroom. It was also strangely enjoyable, probably because it proved my own humanity to me. Something in me loves crying and hates being seen doing it. Very few people have ever seen me cry, although I do it rather frequently.

When some people say "peace," they don't mean it or understand it. I feel like nobody really recognizes how very sincere those rare people are about it who actually know what they're saying.

If you're wondering why this was so choppy, it was because my mom keeps bugging me to get off of this thing, and I'm trying to appease her. My love, and peace, to all. I mean it.

6 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

Haha... so many things to respond to!

buut... I'll be nice and hold back (although you and renata are definately not more mature than me and my brother... and he agrees.... oh... haha... and you dooo procrastinate! My sweet little procrastinator! hee hee... but it's very endearing!)

Hmm... veronica... it would be hard for you to recieve as much love as you give out just because you do love so much... but still... I don't think you're looking hard enough. Just thinking of a few of your friends I can easily see a tremendous outpouring of love towards you at all time...(heh... not counting me either...) you do love a huge amount veronica... but you are very loved in return as well...

and also... I swear a jihad against butterfingers for making you cry! How dare they! Grrrr!!!

-much butterfinger hating love-Bogo-San

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

dude about the butterfiger thing, i totally get it. i mean i really do, except like when stuff like that happens to me i cant cry and it is so annoying. i am like, cry, dammit, and i cant, so take it in a good way. i know u do but i am just telling you again so u know it is a good thing. anyways, yes, chillin out today was fun. fuck, why did i leave fs. i miss u guys so much! i mean, duh i just saw you but like, i miss like, being more interested in friends crap. like how you guys were all like "bah blah blah...penn...blah blah blah...sam pucci...blah blah blah..bram..."blah, etc. i mean its still fun but i am so disconnected. we gotta chill more, dude. and like, with everyone. and you need to be incorporated into my funky hm peoples so that we can tell you boring hm crap and u can tell us fs crap. oh yeah, what else shall i talk about from ur post...lol that cast party..well not really..that party thingy was interesting. tres interesting. and lol the thing about how me and avery are not from mexico. hahahah dude. dude it is like way to late. as it always is when i commment on your blog. oh guess what. after u guys left, i depressed and happied myself by watching igby goes down. it was depressing cuz its such a like, depressing yet funny movie and it was also happy cuz of all our jokes from it. dude and that sunshine state thing is so me. i am sooo going to california, cuz, as he said, its three thousand fucking miles away from here. oh lol and the part where harrys dad just like, suddenly appears, i was like "woah, its harrys dad" and it just like, makes me think like dude, we saw this in like, 8th grade, and like you saw him, and little did u know u would be going out with his son in like, a year. isnt that funny...like the strangeness of life...ive been thinking a lot about strangeness...its interesting. oh dude i also decorated my wall with all ur cards and pictures and stuff. that AWESOME picture of maya...omg that was sooooo hilarious. dude i have been like, sitting in my room staring at it and just laughing, like, all by myself.....god it is the GREATEST picture ever...omg. dude and like, another strangeness...those natures classroom pictures, and that one of me and you ....little did i know that you would be my best friend...that sounds so corny but u know what i mean...and dude that thing in your blog, dude i love you! why do you feel like you are not loved? i mean, are you kidding me? like woah dude, look around...there is renata, who loves you, and there is harry, well obviously, who loves you, AND THERE IS ME who loves you sooooooooooooooooooo much so do not feel unloved. i command you, so there. ok you know what, i think my fucking comment is actually longer than you blog entry so i am going to stop there. dude i think i should just stop commenting because i have too much to say and i talk to you a lot so i could just tell you tommarow. ok i am going to do that but i am still going to post this anyways cuz i have been writing this for like, the past hour. omg dude i just previewed it and fucking christ, it is ridiculous. ok i shall see you. bye bye

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

Yes, you do procrastinate. Its probably why you and Harry fit each other so well. United by procrastination...

Nice Haiku, by the way.

--Zack

10:22 AM  
Blogger VVM thinks...

why thank you.

and i don't procrastinate that much! not as much as harry! i don't! (voice fades into the distance...)

10:24 AM  
Blogger Rena san thinks...

Okay... if you actually think you. Never mind. it's too hard to say. THe point is- THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES YOU!!!!! I swear to god... there are thousands .a;slkdjf

5:57 PM  
Blogger Rena san thinks...

it's your fault. If you would stop editing my comments i might actually post some.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?