Monday, September 26

I know that she's no peasant

Got a myspace, updated this, finished A Clockwork Orange, thought about how much I miss Harry, saw Matt, got Rachel's aviators, made, served and demolished a plate of brownies, didn't get my books in the mail, avoided social interaction, drew the devil, wrote a poem and generally had a good day.

I guess I have to admit that I kind of like myself.

4 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

I miss you too v...

*grin* I'm glad you're writing tho!

And you didn't say that it sucked!

and you drew the devil too!

(was it the sort of devil we talked about or the more classic depiction?)

(did you save any brownies for me?)

I love you veronica...

see you very soon ok?

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

jesus christ. sometimes i feel compelled to grab you by the throat and scream. this is in response to the past few posts. i do not get you.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

by the way, WHY THE FUCK do you need a myspace. we need to talk. we really do. you need to have some stuff explained to you in a very blunt and brutally honest way. you do not need a myspace. fucking christ. harry, if you read this, can you explain this to her for me? she doesn't listen to me anymore. she barely fucking talks to me. educater her in the ways of abandoning this silly internet-y shit. no offense dude. i don't mean to like make you cry and think you're friend is unsupportive but sometimes the place of a friend is to say things to you in a way others wont. so yeah, myspace and blog is just crazy. and alsooooo, THIS REMINDS ME. WILL YOU FUCKING RETURN MY FUCKING CALLS ONCE IN A FUCKING WHILE? like are we still friends? what happend to chillin? why do we never talk anymore? what will it taaaaake to get through to you? i feel like you're one of those people who i knew a long time ago who i wish i still talked to but who i don't. like nell or something. do you even know who this is? do you recognize this? i seriously haven't talked to you ever. except once for like a tiny while about me hooking up in that play except it was only for five minutes and its like when you call people who you haven't talked to. WHAT THE FUCK. HELLOOOOOO OUT THERE. i feel like you just don't wanna chill anymore. here i go. i'll just be really really blunt even though other people might read this. so here goes: where the fuck are you. i incredibly unbelievably abandoned. once in a while when you are bored on your little tiny ass, think "hey, maybe i should call that girl i used to chill with like every fucking minute of my fucking life. she has no friends and it is my civic responsibility to call her." and i know i know i know, harry is off at college, he is all away and you never see him. but according to your blog you're like with mat t and oona all the time. UM, HELLO? I STILL EXIST. so take a break from oona and matt and fucking and eating and sleeping, alright? maybe i am really loserish and depressed and ridiculous. but i think, I THINK, i am pretty sure, not totally, but I THINK we are friends. i seem to recall CHILLIN with you like once. man this would never have happened it we never grew up. childhood friends cause so much stuff to happen. fuck. OK SO LISTEN. LISTEN HERE RIGHT NOW. CALLL MEE. sorry if this post was really mean and moody and angry. if anyone read this they're probably like woah. but whatever. i'm posting it anyways. this is how i talk at 2 am.

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

The myspace is a bad idea...because it is freakin addictive. Especially when you really don't want to do anything...it's dangerous, I tell you!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?