Sunday, September 25

This is my confession

I've won shit and I lost weight and I have a boyfriend and friends I like and black jeans and personality, somewhere in there, and a million billion books in my head...

but Lotte's myspace still makes me realize that I'm not quite cool with myself yet. Not because I especially like or dislike her, or look up to her, or any of that shit--I don't--but because I realize that she doesn't really care if I like her and I still care if she likes me, if everyone I meet likes me. And I feel desperate.

And I hate that song.

1 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

*shrug* not exactly sure what brought about this confession...

but good!

There's nothing wrong in going through life with the aim of making people like you (in fact it will probably make for a more enjoyable existance...) but at the same time it shouldn't be something that's all consuming.

Most people will like you.

If a few don't?

*grin* it's not like there isn't another 6.5 billion people out there anyways...

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?