Saturday, September 17

Serve Yourself

I bought a bicycle. It's brown. I had to buy a thick chain ($15) and a strong lock ($27) because I'm going to keep it on the street, and they cost half as much as the bike did.

Renata's seeing the White Stripes next weekend. I'm seeing Harry.

I'm going to a Pratt party tonight. It's scary. I'm also going to another party which isn't scary at all. My sister and Travis are coming.

Working at UBC today was wonderful. Everyone was friendly and kind and it was one girl's birthday, and they made her a cake. It was delicious. I'm making friends there, and I actually love walking around and shelving books for them. I'm learning how to make the displays more visually pleasing and how to cover books librarian-style and how to use a cash register and a pricing gun and how to shelve by the Dewey Decimal system. Kind of.

I feel very myself.

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

Pratt's not scary at aaaaalll!

tho' there is quite a bit of mud in it at the moment.

...

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?