Saturday, January 14

first rays of the new rising sun

I've had this blog for almost exactly a year now. It used to be that everyone had a blog, and it was almost a club. Then RCP got in trouble, and a few people went down in the blog wars and their aftermath, and everyone went to college, and some of the college people just simply quit, and now I'm pretty much the only one left of the original group that's still at Friends and still blogs.

I kind of like it. I blog because I genuinely like to, and the fact that there are fewer people at my side now isn't a turn-off.

Anyway, I'm starting over. All of my old posts are still in my archives, but they're off of the main page. I thought about making a new site, but it's too much of a hassle; anyway, I finally got all my HTML the way I like it, and I don't feel like doing it all again.

From now on, it'll be more true to me and more interesting. I'll put photos and maybe some poetry and thoughts. No more of this "what I did today" crap, because it's really not all that important. I'm living a wonderful, full life in a beautiful, full city, and this blog should reflect that.

I'm also looking for a new title.

3 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

Why the new title? I rather like the origional.

--Zack

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

a) I read your blog!

which has nothing to do with the fact that
b) I am incredibly bored

and also

c) how about: "I am such a hippie its not even funny" ? anyone?

-matt

4:10 PM  
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

Thank you Matt!

I've been telling veronica for ages that her friends do in fact read her blog!

*sigh*

V... I love you and this blog.

keep on truckin'

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?