Friday, January 6

I found some pictures from last summer on the old memory card for my sister's camera. There are also some from the ski trip, and from Zack, Harry and I hanging out on Wednesday night.

And for future reference, Jaya makes a damn sexy pound cake.

My cousin Alecia:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And from the ski trip:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this is what a Veronica Midnight flower looks like, apparantly:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And from last night:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

Haha! I look like a Blimp in that picture!

~ also I see what you're saying about my shirt riding up around my neck when I lie down. heh.

*Grin* Lovely pictures.

Lovely people too.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Sophie thinks...

I'm glad to see that your break was fun and cozy. Mine was lots of fun and absolutely gorgeous, but maybe not quite as cozy. I have pictures as well!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Sophie thinks...

And I just realized that you have never seen a picture of me, and I have seen so many of you. And your friends. And your boyfriend. You are all very good looking people. And candid shots are really the only way you can understand someone through photographs.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?