Saturday, December 24

chasing the train

We're all going skiing on monday through thursday (my family, my uncle's family, Harry and Travis) and I just realized I haven't started the newspaper layout yet. I think I'll just pull an all-nighter one night and get the damn thing done.

Most of my Christmas shopping is done. I still have to buy bike tires and make a bunch of hats and stuff.

I can feel my love of edginess edgy-ness returning. I feel myself liking people and things all over again. I'm having fun, and not just because other people are amusing. I feel alive. It's as though I can feel myself being restored.

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

I love ur Blog :)


www.FriendsterForum.com

7:42 AM  
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

Seee?

Winter isn't all that bad!

*Grin*

~lurve

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?