Tuesday, December 20

sweet dreams are made like this...

I can't stand that song, but Harry's been singing it all day, and it kind of fits. Especially since David downloaded all that Spanish Krunk onto my computer.

I'm a bit behind on my posting. Since then I've eaten a celebratory dinner at Pratt with Harry's friends, went to a sophomore party with no drugs and no booze and enjoyed it immensely, saw Narnia and almost got grounded for coming home at one, picked up my glasses only to find out that they don't work, played pool with Matt and George, saw Zack with Harry at his family's Christmas party, had sushi and Gray's Papaya and meaningful conversation with David Tay and Harry, gotten the hiccups and generally tried to cheer myself up.

I feel kind of weird about everyone coming back. Break looks pretty short from here, though it may feel longer, and I can't help but feel like it's all kind of pointless. That said, when I actually see people I love them all over again and don't really mind. So I'm weird.

I promised my Harry I'd relax and be myself, which is the equivalent of promising myself I'd be happy, so I can't do any more of this crappy breaking-down thing. I know I will--but I have to try to fight it. I have to win. It's too important.

Edit: I (Harry) deny the singing of the song stated above. I may have done a few lines of my *own* version... but I most definately do not know the words to ANY song in it's completion. Certainly not the above.

Veronica wears a men's bathrobe.

2 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

it's sweet dreams are made OF this

5:40 AM  
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

Yeah I know!!

I told her but she wouldn't believe me...

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?