Thursday, December 22

tell me more, tell me more...

Spent a silent night with LK and Rie and fell asleep at Sam Freund's house, full of menstrual cramps and oversugary Magnolia cupcakes and tired and cold. I don't think I was very good company. They were so sweet about everything and I was just silent. I felt guilty all night but too weirdly distant to try to make conversation. Next day LK and I went thrift-shopping with my mom and little success (I was still wiped out) and then I had some coffee to wake myself up and drove over to see Harry. We decided to go see Kong with whoever would come, which ended up being David and Daniel Tay, Renata, Travis and Harper. We met up with Elena at Silver Spurs for oversized hamburgers and Kong jokes. It was fun and funny and great, even though David almost choked, and then Elena fell asleep on my bed and I read naked lunch until she woke up and eventually went home. Then I finished her hat and called Harry to say good-night and felt incredibly lucky.

0 New Ideas

New Ideas:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?